A construction guy said something to me today, but I couldn’t hear him over the traffic. And the guy who mans the grill at Downstein apologized that I had to wait, even though I was only like third in line, and there were like 10 other people behind me. I also like the lady at the pizza station in Kimmel — she calls everyone baby and is really nice.
When I wore my saddle shoes to church the other day, some guy told his friend to check out my golf shoes.
Today my foundations professor had a REALLY annoying PowerPoint, and he made an attempt at irony that nobody quite got, because he’s condescending. And he knew that nobody got it, so he felt dumb.
I was thinking today about if I want to maybe pursue teaching journalism. Is that something I’d want to do? Could I do that? Am I cut out for that? Is there time for me to do that? I don’t know…
I don’t know if I mentioned this before, but our library [Bobst] is open 24 hours!! My school rocks! Also, a little embarrassing — people at WSN told me that my school is pronounced C-A-S. Not “cass”. [shakes head] I felt like a freshman. Haha. Now who sounds condescending?
There’s a gas station on Houston!! [and Lafayette, I think. Or Centre]. In New York City! Crazy, huh?
Also, I’ve noticed a lot more people walking their dogs than I ever did in California. I’m assuming because they don’t have yards, so owners have to make sure the dogs get some kind of exercise. Plus A LOT of people smoke. Or I notice it more so out here because it’s hard to avoid when somebody is walking in front of you :(
I think that’s about it for now.
3 comments:
Yay! I can comment now! We miss you! You'll have to let me know how Five Guys is when you finally eat there. Actually next time I am in Utah I will eat there in your honor. ;)
Charlye Brown! I miss you Sis! Im glad to see that you're enjoying New York. Haaa, professors can be morons. You're so funny Charlye.
thanks bro :P
yes, please do that Kristi! That'll make me feel good. Lol. i'll still let you know how i like it, if i ever get there :)
Post a Comment