There's so much room in my apartment! I LOVE it! I could put something in the closet if I wanted to. I could claim more cupboards and drawers if I wanted to. I can look out the balcony window when I want to. It's awesome having space.
Also, Dave was giving me a hard time about being the old lady of my room, and let me tell you, I'm already starting to feel that way. Even though I know it's not really me being an old lady, it's me being mature and making wise choices and use of my time.
Did you know walk-in visits are not covered by my student health insurance? I have to pay $10 if I don't plan my sickness and make an appointment ahead of time.
Men are helpful. Especially for opening windows with one little tug, after I've already tried for 10 minutes and can't budge it. So men are also good for making me feel dumb. Thanks, men.
No comments:
Post a Comment