This musical was so funny! Yes, I said musical. It was a musical based on the movie based on the book. I’ve only seen the musical. But now I will watch the movie, despite the fact that it has Tom Hanks in it :) I could tell how Tom Hanks exactly fits the part of the FBI agent, but maybe that’s because the actor in the musical based his character on Tom Hanks. That would be disappointing. But the musical was great! It was fun and interesting and kind of amazing that it was mostly a true story. And that’s the best part, because Frank Abagnale Jr. came out and talked to us after the show. He answered questions from the audience that stayed and Ashley got her playbill signed. It was interesting. Kind of makes me paranoid now about the money I don’t have, but he seemed like a pretty cool guy. He’s worked for the FBI for like 35 years now, so good on him. This was a good show, I would recommend this one, too.

No comments:
Post a Comment