Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Comedy Cellar

Ryan performs here all the time, as have lots of big-name comedians, like Jerry Seinfeld. I finally went to an entire show, instead of just Ryan's set! All the comedians were funny (good thing), but very sexual. And, as a surprise treat (thanks, New York), Dane Cook showed up to do a set! That was pretty cool. The food was good, but not as many choices as the Olive Tree Cafe above the club. I like New York for a lot of reasons, but one of them is not because you have to share tables with strangers at restaurants. Especially when you can feel the breath of the guy sitting next to you on your arm every time he laughs at a joke. I would go back for a special occasion, but comedy clubs are pricey, depending on the club and the show.

No comments: