Yes, it snowed this morning. That made me happy. It’s so pretty. I don’t understand why Kristi hates it so much. Especially in Utah, where it’d be even more beautiful, and she wouldn’t even have to go outside in it! You could just stay inside by the fireplace and watch it all day. That sounds perfect.
And now for a story. On a subway train car there are occasionally people who will hold the doors open so their friend or that person who’s running toward the door can make it in time. There are also advertisements on the subway saying that people shouldn’t do that because it delays the train. Thousands of trains are delayed each month. So help MTA keep that train and the next one on schedule by not holding the doors. Well one day, the doors kept chiming like they do before they close, and they kept doing that because somebody was holding the doors open. I look over and it’s this woman who’s also shouting at her kids to hurry up and get in. They must crawl over and under her legs and have no idea what’s going on, so they’re moving slowly, which makes her shout more. Then she continues to hold it while a teenager with her [don’t know if it was her kid or boyfriend or baby’s daddy or what] tries to push through a stroller. Hilarious, right? It gets better. At one point the train conductor comes over the loudspeaker and says stop holding the doors and delaying the train, so then she shouts back at the speaker: "My kids are getting on this train!" It was hilarious. Except for the fact that we were delayed for like a minute and a half.
AND I’m taking Italiano this semester, and it’s awesome. I really like it. I think I’m going to start posting stuff in Italian. Haha.
1 comment:
I hate snow because it is evil, end of story.
Post a Comment