Here's what we took to see the Statue of Liberty. See it there on the left??
It was the Staten Island Ferry, and it was free. And I'm totally counting it as my visit to that borough. For now, at least.
"I want this floor to shine like the top of the Chrysler building!"
Haha this is a hilarious sign.
And when the Empire State Building was lit up for the U.S. Open. It's cool I guess, if you like yellow =P
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That sign WAS hilarious! Good times. PS I can't save these pics onto my comp from the blog so I still need a CD please and thank you. :) Love you tons!
2 comments:
That sign WAS hilarious! Good times. PS I can't save these pics onto my comp from the blog so I still need a CD please and thank you. :) Love you tons!
I love you too. I know, I'm gonna send it, I promise. Lol
Post a Comment