So I don’t really remember how it happened, but Ashley and I and our friend Jon, who is also really interested in film, started watching zombie movies. We’ve had a few zombie nights that have gone extremely well. Oh! I remember how it started: with “The Walking Dead” TV show. The comics are great, and I wanted to watch the show, which turned out to be just as good. So we started with a TV show, and we’ve watched scary ones and funny ones and a foreign one and even a zombie western (which Ashley and I really liked. Jon was not a fan).
Jon and I also went to a midnight showing of “Army of Darkness” at the Sunshine Theater. Bruce Campbell is in it, and it was great! Especially in that cult classic environment; it was really fun.
Another one we watched was “Planet Terror,” which was pretty gory. But it contained a great part, in light of recent events surrounding Osama Bin Laden (he died and stuff). So Ashley had a brilliant blog post about it, which is where I will redirect you to at this time.
I encourage you all to take zombies a little more seriously. Prepare for the impending zombie apocalypse.
No comments:
Post a Comment