Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just a little something

I know I haven’t posted anything in FOREVER. So here’s a couple things to make you laugh [maybe]:

One of my professors: This is not a business letter. This is a sales pitch. This is seduction.

Margo: My grandma was having a birthday. As she does every year.


Also, walking back to my building earlier, there was a new homeless guy who I think was flashing people ... No bueno.

Also! I bought a Little Golden Book yesterday that was a short Pixar film! It’s called “Presto!” and I don’t remember which movie it was with. Maybe “Up!” It’s the one about the hungry bunny who’s fooling around with the magician and gets the carrot at the end.

Also had a yummy grilled cheese with bacon and tomato at the Tick Tock Diner near Herald Square. It accompanied some good conversation. Then Ashley and I got to see a science experiment, haha.

I think that’s about it. Oh I should post some pictures. I’ll try to do that right now.

No comments: