Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh, the places you'll go

You will always find something new when you take a different route. That’s the whole point. [P.S. I can hear somebody singing weird opera stuff in the practice room right now.]

I have found: Planned Parenthood. An antique military clothing store. A restaurant that serves Thai food [which Amber really likes and cannot believe I haven’t had more of from living in Southern California].

Also, Michael found the most awesome place for me! Well he just told me about it very recently, and I am very grateful! It’s Jubilee, the 24-hour grocery store on Broadway, just north of Canal. And they deliver! Plus they have cooked food, too, and they deliver that 24 hours a day! So the next time Margo and I are craving something and don’t want to go outside, we can just call them! Yay!

That might be my new favorite store. I haven’t been back to Fishs Eddy yet. But I also like Broadway Panhandler, which I went into the other day. FULL of kitchenware. Love it. And ... mi piace cucinare dolci. [For those that don’t speak Italian, or who speak more Italian than I do, this is supposed to say I like cooking dessert.]

No comments: