I recently checked out a book from the school library for the first time. Only it wasn't actually from my school, it was from the New School. Here's a couple pictures in the stacks, it was kinda cool. The aisles were small, and there could only be one aisle at a time.
Because you had to use these cranks to move them in order to get in the aisle you wanted. I didn't try to move two at the same time ... I will do that when I return the book I think.

But that's not even why I started this post. I started this post because I just got an e-mail that it's time to return my library materials. Their records show that my book is about to become due, and they just wanted to remind me to return them to the appropriate library. Because apparently, people in college can't keep track of their library materials, or don't return them. Ever. So that's another handy-dandy part of my $55,000 purchase: I get reminder e-mails about being responsible!
But that's not even why I started this post. I started this post because I just got an e-mail that it's time to return my library materials. Their records show that my book is about to become due, and they just wanted to remind me to return them to the appropriate library. Because apparently, people in college can't keep track of their library materials, or don't return them. Ever. So that's another handy-dandy part of my $55,000 purchase: I get reminder e-mails about being responsible!
3 comments:
Charlye, you gotta stop! I'm laughing too long and hard to leave a good comment! You CRACK me up and I think it's finally official - you ARE funny!! Ha HA!
hahahaha. mom's funny. and you are too :] People love you, charlye! And charlye's response is "I know" ahhaah
I'm so glad that $55,000 is getting put to good use.
Post a Comment