Ben: I think it's easier to be a Mormon at NYU than a republican.
girl on the trolley: Babies are so unreliable. You can't trust babies, they're too spontaneous.
Ashley: I really like Amber's head.
Amber: I like it, too.
Professor Roberts: You didn't know you came to NYU to suffer, did you? if you're not suffering, you're not learning!
Professor Stephens: How many of you play golf? ... Good, you've got a head start on being 60.
Roberts: It's not a vassal suicide. It's not a full love suicide. So what kind of suicide would you call that?
guy in class: A normal suicide.
Roberts: That's good. I wish I'd thought of that.
guy in recitation: There's no more lynching mobs ... I certainly haven't seen any lately.
Kid from PS 2: I told my mom I didn't want to eat the soup for dinner, I just wanted the spinach, cause it's so soft!
Amber: He lives in the gay castle far, far away in Sweden. He lives in a fairy castle.
Eric [after eating some Turkish delight, like the stuff from "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe"]: That movie makes sense now!
4 comments:
I like Prof. Roberts; suffer, suffer, suffer!!!!
Professor Roberts is pretty funny. And I love the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe comment!
Ashley saying she likes Amber's head sounds like something MalGal would say, lol.
HAHAHA! good call denise :)
and yeah, that turkish delight comment was the best!
Post a Comment