New York moment?
I'm pretty sure I got snubbed by a sales lady the other day!
I always walk past this little shop on Broadway called Roni, and they have beautiful coats on display, so I figured I'd check it out, even though I knew I couldn't afford it. I went in to look at a red one that I had seen before, but it wasn't there anymore... [sad face]. So instead I was looking over a gray one, and I looked to see exactly how much I couldn't afford it. The price tag said $658. Ha!
So I was walking out of the store and I'm pretty sure I heard the sales lady say, "Enjoy the rest of your life."
I was like, "Whaaaat?!? Did that just happen?"
And then I wished I could pull a "Pretty Woman." Without the prostitution.
But alas. I shall have to get a coat from the Burlington Coat Factory. Saturday!
3 comments:
Yeah, but in two years you could go back with your NYU diploma and say, "Remember me? Big mistake! HUGE!" LOL!!!!
I agree with Mom. Also, did you guffaw really loudly like I did in that one store up by the temple? I can't believe people put that much money into things that don't even last long or matter much.
right?? ridiculous!
Post a Comment