I thought I should figure out one thing each day that just made my day, and I started to, but sometimes I just don’t have time to think :) Haha, but here are some:
I saw the moon one night! I used to love finding the moon in California at night. When I saw it, I realized that I hadn’t seen it since I’ve been in New York, so that was awesome! Part of it is the buildings in the way, but part of it is that I just forget to look up sometimes...
On my way to PS 2 there’s a playground, and a couple mornings I have seen a bunch of older, Asian ladies doing Tai Chi or something to some mellow martial arts music! Haha it’s awesome.
New York moment (to borrow a phrase from Ashley): I got splashed by a taxi cab! I was waiting to cross the street on my way to church, and one splashed my legs as it drove by in the gutter. I was mad until I thought, “Did that actually just happen?” And then I smiled the rest of the way to church! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment