The boys came to visit me this weekend, and we were so productive. They had fun, I had fun, it was awesome. I'm so glad they were here.
Mark wanted to do laundry at a laundromat, like on Seinfeld, so we washed the sheets they were gonna use while we got fried chicken and waffles. Delicious.
We went to Times Square (of course) a few times, and took pictures of the bright lights that inspire you.
I also took them to the Arch, where we could see the ESB (red, white and blue all weekend for Presidents' Day) — two of my favorite spots in the city.
One of the things on the to-do list was eat a big apple. We happened to find this part of an art installation as we got off the bus one day, so we counted it.
There were many more adventures, which I might post later. It's the most fun I've had in awhile, and certainly the busiest I've been in weeks. I loved it!





No comments:
Post a Comment