I believe this is Snow Day No. 3 [and counting!]. I got up for class and then checked my e-mail, which thankfully updated me about the operation of NYU [one time they didn't tell us until I was already at class]. The first e-mail at about 5:30 this morning said everything would be delayed until 11 a.m. [this would mean no Italian for me]. But then an e-mail around 7:45 said "the University will be CLOSED and all NYU classes, activities, events, offices and operations are CANCELLED for today, Thursday, Jan. 27, due to the widespread disruptions caused by the snow storm."
YAY!
[Not that I'm necessarily happy about the canceling of all my classes, but it makes me happy that I'm able to have snow days, hehe.] Here are some pictures from yesterday.
| This made me laugh. Later I saw one with a basket filled with snow, which made me laugh more. |
| This is what I saw after rounding the corner from the subway for work. That building on the left is the school, P.S. 2, in Chinatown. |
| This made me happy, too. This is not something that's part of everyday life in California. It's so different. |
2 comments:
How beautiful...I can really ENJOY it when I am sitting in my nice WARM kitchen!!! Love the pics! Love you!
Nana
In the picture of your school, event the air conditioners have snow on them!! Too funny!!
Love ya and I miss ya!!!
Kelsie
Post a Comment