Thursday, November 18, 2010

Almost weekend update with Charlye Dehart


Soooo long since I posted. So I’ll just stick to some highlights.

I’m achieving good marks at school [although I didn’t do too hot on my Italian midterm].

Awesome Wednesday experience: I got on the elevator to go to institute and it stopped on every. Single. Floor. All 10 of them.

Way excited for Thanksgiving and Rebecca visiting me. Woohoo!

I’m trying to eat organically for a story for my journalism class. It’s pretty much a hassle, but I’m thinking I should give it an honest go.

I got all my classes for next semester, took me about a minute to register. I guess that’s the upside of having so many credits.

I got “Toy Story 3” plus extras for free on iTunes. Awesome. Now if I only had time to watch it ...

I got my inbox down to only 34 unread messages! I think should Dave should give me a gold star for that ... I think I’ll ask him.

The semester is almost over! Crazy! Gotta keep up the momentum ...

I saw Ryan the other day. He’s been gone on a month-long tour of Canada, and now on a couple more trips, but I saw him briefly, which was fun. I gave him a picture of Julie, which is awesome. Oh I should post some pictures for you guys. I haven’t done that in awhile. Maybe next time.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please direct all communication to crdehart@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Watching Toy Story 3 is two hours you'll never get back!!!