That’s what I’ve been doing for like seven and a half weeks now. Which is why I haven’t been good about posting. But here’s a little something.
I’ve reverted back to not brushing my hair in the mornings, haha. I figure, what’s the point, cause I just put it up anyway, and then I usually wash my hair [and use conditioner] before I go to bed.
I saw this guy on the train without either of his thumbs. A few days later, I saw another guy without one of his thumbs and without his other hand. Crazy, huh? I’m gonna go ahead and say only in New York.
Ryan and I watched the gigantic flag in front of the New York Stock Exchange be put back up after they washed it. That was pretty cool. Only in New York.
Ryan has a new joke he’s working on, about how people think New York is the greatest city, but you see so many people just crying on the streets. They openly weep in public. I heard him talk about it a little with a couple other comics, about how that joke only truly works in New York, because people have seen it and they relate. If it’s told somewhere else, it’s believable, and still probably funny, because people have this perception of how harsh and cold the city is. But it’s the most funny when you’ve been here and know the truth of it.
I went and saw “Toy Story 3” with Ashley, Dave and Ryan. So good! Of course. I’m still a Disney girl. Ryan thought the plot was stale, but Dave noticed little details that made him happy. I really liked it. I didn’t cry, though.
But anyway, when we were walking back to Dave’s from the theater, we passed some people eating outside at a restaurant, and this guys kinda starts yelling after us. [More specifically at Ryan, because he was on “Last Comic Standing” for a couple weeks, and had been on earlier that week.] But the guy was like, “Dude! I just saw you on freaking TV the other night! You were hilarious! Oh man — I just watched you on TV!” So Ryan talked to him for a minute, and the rest of us thought it was the greatest thing ever, and told Ryan he was famous, which is pretty cool. And he told me a few days ago that some people on his cruise said the same thing.
I went and saw “Rock of Ages” last night! Haha it was really fun. The choreography was lame, and the writing was not great, which they made fun of a little bit. Which was great, because that wasn’t the point; it was about the music. And it was a pretty fun show. The Constantine guy was very likeable. And Journey was saved for the finale, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment